The Central State Learning Experience – A Student-Centered Approach to Learning
We understand how important it is to provide you with the resources and services you need to meet the needs of both your professional and personal lives. As a result, our online education experience centers on your unique needs as an adult learner.
Discover what it’s like to be a Central State student by:
- Getting a view of online education from the inside.
- Finding out how the facultyis engaged in every aspect of your learning.
- Exploring how you can collaborate with faculty and fellow students from around the globe. You can also learn more about some of the special learning opportunities that may be in your program, such as:
- Residencies that promote opportunities for networking and collaboration.
- Practicums and internships that provide real-world learning opportunities.
- Capstones that offer opportunities to showcase newly acquired knowledge and skills.
- MobileLearntechnology that enables learning on the go.
- Virtual Field Experience (VFE®) allows you to observe and learn from experts in your field.