Transparent Admission Policies
CSU’s commitment to the success of all students begins at admission. Your enrollment counselor can help you understand your online application as well as your program-specific admission requirements and/or international student components.
- Some CSU courses are available to non-degree seeking students — who are subject to all applicable university rules and policies.Apply for a single course.
- International student requirements include attendance at an internationally recognized institution and proof of English proficiency.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements. For more information, refer to your program details, email, enrollment counselor
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Doctoral studentsmust have a master’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Master’s studentsmust have a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Bachelor’s studentsmust have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework)
- Non-degree studentsmust meet the minimum education requirements determined by the degree level of the course registration
Additional program requirements vary by program but may include some of these additional requirements. For more details, refer to your program admission requirements. You can also email or call your enrollment counselor at 44 191 6454788.
- Forms and documents disclosing licensure information, background, and work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae
- Extended goal statement
- Admission essay/writing sample
- Faculty interview
- Cohort auto-registration form
GRE, GMAT, SAT, or ACT are not required for admission.
In addition to CSU’s standard admission requirements, applicants for our FlexPath Self-Paced Learning option must also meet additional criteria. This may include General Education transfer credit at the undergraduate level, as well as additional GPA requirements. Explore your program for specific admission requirements related to your program.