International Undergraduate Admissions Checklist and International Graduate Admissions Checklist
□ Apply Online – Visit www.csu.ac and select “Apply To Central State” option under Admissions.
· My Enrollment Counselor is ___________________________________________
□ Begin Transfer Credit Evaluation – Necessary for all students who have indicated receipt of previous college credit. Students with only military training are not required to complete the TCE process, but may receive transfer credit if a TCE request is submitted.
· Complete and Submit TCE Evaluation Form – Contact your Enrollment Counselor for further information.
· email ( firstname.lastname@example.org) any military and/or professional documents or certificates. Please note: USCGI, DLI, and DLPT transcripts must be sent officially, via mail, to Central State University C/O: Admissions Department
Once all documentation is received, it takes 1-7 business days for the evaluation to be completed.
□ Begin International Degree Evaluation Process
· Central State University accepts official evaluation reports from current members* of:
Ø The Distance Education and Training Council of UK (DETC ); or
· For specific information regarding degree evaluations please contact your Enrollment Counselor.
□ English Proficiency Requirement
· Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate college-level proficiency in English by an approved proficiency exam or by providing appropriate documentation.
□ Choose Payment Option
· Prepayment Option – See Financial Policies and Tuition Information link at www.csu.ac for more information.
· Tuition Reimbursement Plan – For students whose employers pay for tuition. Contact your Enrollment Counselor for further information.
· Course-by-Course Tuition- Payment by debit/credit card or check.
· Obtaining required materials – After enrolling in a course, students must select Course Descriptions and Required Textbooks for a listing of all required course materials.
□ Enter Classroom –Students will gain access to the course within 48 hours of the course start date, and will receive instructions regarding course access via email from the Registrar’s department. Students should log-in during the first week of class and read the Getting Started and Introduction sections.